Writing Proficiency Exam Portfolio Requirements
- Information on this page is only relevant to the WPE portfolio. Information on the requirements for EWRAP can be found on the Blackboard course shell, CAS 014: EWRAP.
WPE Portfolio requirements can be found by selecting the following link: Fall 2023 WPE Portfolio Requirements.
The steps to building and submitting your portfolio are:
- Review the grading criteria.
- Review your course papers and decide which of your papers meet the portfolio requirements and represent your writing ability.
- Register for the portfolio. Within a few minutes, you will receive a link to the readings and prompt for the new (challenge) essay.
- Read the readings and write the challenge essay. We offer many support services to help you with this process. See the schedule page for details.
- Submit the completed portfolio by the deadline. (Submission instructions will be emailed to you.)