June 2017 WPE Registration (Timed-Essay Exams and Portfolio Submissions)
Registration will start at 9:00 AM on Monday, May 1, 2017, and it will end at 5:00 PM on Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
You cannot register for the June 2017 WPE before or after the above dates.
- Complete portfolios must be submitted by 4:00 PM on this day only: Wednesday, June 7, in Campus Center 1-1300. If you are not in line by 4:00 you will be turned away.
- Early or late portfolios will not be accepted.
- Contact us in advance by email at email@example.com if you cannot travel to UMass Boston on June 7, and cannot arrange for someone else to deliver your portfolio for you or if you would like to submit your portfolio electronically.
To register, please follow the instructions below:
- Please click here to register.
- When you have successfully registered, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to access the reading set and the question.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have set up filters to restrict mail reaching your Inbox, our email with the instructions on how to access the reading set may be sent to your Junk or Bulk Mail folder. If you do not find our email in your Inbox within an hour, please check your Junk or Bulk Mail folder.
- If you experience any difficulties opening the PDF files using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome on a PC or a Mac, or Safari on a Mac, click here for trouble shooting information.
If you have any questions about registration, please email, phone or visit the Writing Proficiency Office.
Office: Campus Center 1-1300
We will make every effort to provide you with information, practical advice, tutoring, workshops, and support to help you meet this requirement in a timely way.