Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that helps your team stay organized and have conversations - all in one place.
Chat, meet, call, share files, and more with Microsoft Teams. Teams allows for your group to interact by discussion pages, share documents with one another, hold video conferencing meetings, and provides a OneDrive-like group file repository. Add on the extra apps you need like Office Online, forms, and many other applications.
Click the button above to visit Microsoft Teams, and log in with your full UMass Boston email address and email password. Or, download the desktop app!
What can I do with MS Teams?
- Reduce the Endless Emails: Keep group conversations organized in a threaded chat.
- Be Spontaneous: Start a one-on-one chat, then invite others, or add video, voice, and file sharing as needed.
- Collaborate More Efficiently: Multiple people can edit the same document at the same time.
- Work From Anywhere: Meet and collaborate from multiple locations on any device.
- Organize Your Projects: Organize your team’s work, files, and key resources using channels within your Team.
- Lots More! Teams is a versatile and flexible platform that can be used in different ways depending on what your group needs.
We have lots of how-to articles about this service to help you learn more about Microsoft Teams.
Teams Support and Training
Microsoft Teams is a big, complex app. There's a lot of features that would be very useful to you, but some are hidden, some are confusing, and many are both! Need help learning how to get started, learning what you don't know, or just fixing a frustrating problem? IT offers several support and training offerings to help. Check your UMass Boston email for current schedules, sent from "IT News."