Graduate Student Resources
Welcome to UMass Boston! Below is a list of resources to help you during your graduate program. If you can't find what you need, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.287.4000.
- Watch the Graduate New Student Orientation video
- Familiarize yourself with the University’s academic integrity policy in the Student Code of Conduct.
- Review academic integrity resources.
- Process differs by program. Contact program staff for more info.
- Questions about your bill? Contact One Stop, Campus Center, Upper Level.
- To view and pay your bill, log into Wiser and choose "Finance Center".
- Graduate tuition and fees
- Payment plan info
- UMass Boston Bookstore, Campus Center, Upper Level
- Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion guides and resources
- Resources for LGBTQ+ students and allies
- Student Veterans' Center
Consortium for Graduate Studies in Gender, Culture, Women, and Sexuality
- The Consortium offers interdisciplinary graduate-level courses, collaborative events and conferences, and engaging micro-seminars for Masters and PhD students that are led by faculty in a range of disciplines. Click here to learn more.
- Graduate Employee Organization (union for grad assistants) contract and membership
- Office of Career Services and Internships job search resources
Financial Aid and Student Assistance
- Graduate Student Aid
- Limited emergency aid may be available — learn more
- U-ACCESS helps students meet their basic needs and offers a range of services including food pantry access, emergency supplies, legal consultation, and tax preparation assistance.
- Questions about your aid package? Contact One Stop, Campus Center, Upper Level.
- Office of Graduate Studies and Admissions grants and resources
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs grant database and resources
- General medicine and services offered
- Counseling Center information, crisis lines, and other resources
International Student Services
Parking and Transportation
- Get information on parking and fees, and purchase your parking pass.
- Purchase a discounted semester pass for the MBTA/subway.
- Shuttle bus schedule
- Access Healey Library materials remotely
- Search for books, journals, articles, etc., with Healey Library's UMBrella
- Research guides by area of study
- Statistical computing workshops sponsored by the Office of Graduate Studies
- Research and compliance trainings from the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Visit the Graduate Research Center (Healey Library, 5th floor, Room 026), a computer lab exclusively for graduate student writing and research.
- Contact the Dean of Students Office for help addressing a wide range of academic and personal issues.
- Disability and access information and registration - 617-287-7430; email@example.com
- Graduate Writing Center - Remote drop-in sessions and long-term assistance available