UMass Boston

Academic Resources

Undergraduate Student Resources

Master's Student Resources

If you receive an error message from the WISER system, you will need to fill out a form to request enrollment. That form, as well as the specialization declaration form for MBA students and the independent study form, are located below.

Master's Student Resources

Use the Graduate Registration Request Form if you receive an error message from the WISER system. This is common if you have waived a class that is a pre-requisite for another class (example: you waived MBA AF 610 and are looking to take MBA AF 611). You should also use this form when trying to enroll in courses that require instructor permission, as well as capstone courses. The College of Management does not use permission codes. Registration requests are typically processed within 24 hours.

If you are completing an independent study, you must complete the Independent Study Form. After your faculty advisor and the appropriate department chair sign it, the form should be sent to the Graduate Programs Office.

Visit the Grad FAQs for additional questions.

Doctoral Student Resources

International Student Resources

Find out what life is like as an international student and the important documents you should bring to campus.

CPT and OPT Information
Important Documents to Bring [pdf]
Student Life as an International Student